Aspen, Colorado is a skier's paradise known for its natural beauty and fabulous resort destinations. The city's newest resort, the Viceroy Snowmass, aims to add to Aspen's resort offerings with an environmentally friendly twist. It is being developed with American Gypsum products to create a space aiming to earn a LEED Silver certification.
Destined to become Colorado's premier year-round resort offering, the Viceroy Snowmass will be a ski-in/ski-out, 173 room hotel set within the new $1 billion Snowmass Base Village development.
Designed by award-winning architect and designer Jean-Michel Gathy of the Malaysia-based powerhouse, Denniston International, the Viceroy Snowmass will offer guests unparalleled mountain resort amenities, includign a 7,000 square-foot spa, fitness center and multi-generational activities, such as the availability of a year-round swimming pool, kids club, casual and fine dining restaurants, flexible conference space, and ski valet facilities.
- EagleRoc® Regular Gypsum Board
- FireBloc® Type X Gypsum Board
- AquaBloc® Gypsum Board
- Exterior Tye X Seathing Gypsum Board
- Shaft Liner Panel
LEED Certification Level
- SILVER (anticipated)
LEED Credits Contributed
- LEED MR Credit 2: Construction Waste Management
- LEED MR Credit 4: Recycled Content
- LEED MR Credit 5: Regional Materials
- Joe's Wallboard & Supply :: Eagle, CO
- 2.3 Million square feet of product provided